- Rich in fibre.
- Gluten free.
- Fat free.
- Made in Moncion, Dominican Republic.
- Each pack contains 3 pieces/slices.
- Cassava bread is one of the oldest foods that Dominicans have which was originally made by the “Tainos” (Before Cristobal Colon discovered America) that were the native people of this country Dominican Republic.
- Its basic ingredient is “Cassava” or “Yuca”; in spanish, and has been a tradition in this country to eat this delicious food for picnics, snacks and with main dishes.
- It is one of the type of products that are almost only available in this land that’s why is a very popular souvenir.
- It is one of the typical good products that we Dominicans know very well how to make.
- The manufacturing company for this product is Guaraguano Foods S.R.L. (since 1976).
- Expiration: 6 months from manufacturing date.