- The original and most loved cheese made in Imbert, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- This is the cheese that we Dominicans have been eating since we were small kids, it tastes like heaven, you just can’t eat one bite.
- Its type is Dutch/Holland cheese.
- It has been available in all grocery stores and super markets in the Dominican Republic from decades. So that can give you clues about the quality and taste. All Dominicans have at least once tasted it.
- It is one of the typical good products that we Dominicans know very well how to make.
- The weight of these cheese balls are not manufactured standard so they range from 0.8 oz to 24 oz approximately, what this means is that in some cases we would have to add extra cheese balls or extract cheese balls from the order to match the exact weight and price that you paid for. Please keep in mind that although we try to be as exact as possible, for the nature of these variations in weight in some cases could result in a weight difference from +-5% to +-10%.
- The manufacturing company for this product is Geo Heinsen S.A.
- Expiration: 6 months from manufacturing date.